Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today...











Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. I did not know such a day existed until yesterday. I am so glad, though, because I feel as if it provides an opportunity for those of us who have firsthand experience to come together.
Today, I want you to read this post from the blog Bring the Rain. At the time I am posting this, there are over one thousand comments. That means there are one thousand women just like you...who know what you are feeling. If you have time, read through as many as you can. Know that you are not alone today or any day.

2 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Andrea,
Thank you for your blog. I don't know when or if I'll post my story, but I want you to know that I'm praying for you. I lost my sweet angel baby on March 26, 2008 at 9.5 weeks gestation. I have named by baby (who I think was a boy) Noah Joel (which means rest; peace and The Lord is God).
Hugs and prayers to you,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I meant to write this the other day but I think the fact that you can openly write and talk about this is amazing Annie and I know that God continues to heal your heart and bless you with Tim, Noah and Ellie as well as your friends and family. Peace be with you!